Yard Waste Disposal
On the last Saturday of each month, you can take yard waste to the Street Department yard at 510 Industrial Drive between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. If the last Saturday falls on a holiday weekend the date would change to the prior Saturday.
Curbside Leaf Pick Up
The City of Harrison curbside leaf pickup begins the last week of October and continues weekly through January 1, as necessary. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday or Tuesday: Downtown Harrison from Kater Avenue north to Brooks Road and Biddle Heights.
- Wednesday or Thursday: Whitewater Meadows from Etta Avenue south to Campbell Road.
- Friday: Country View and Circle Drive area and Westbrook Estates. Harrison Avenue south to Campbell Road, Hickory Flats, Carolina Pines, Stone Ridge Way, Parks of Whitewater, Whitewater Trails and Westhaven subdivisions.
- This schedule is subject to change in the event of inclement weather or emergencies.
Crews must be able to access leaf piles for collection. In order to collect leaves effectively, please follow these guidelines:
- Leaves should be raked toward the road, no more than six feet from the curb.
- Do not block leaf piles with cars or pile leaves near mailboxes, poles, etc.
- Make sure leaf piles do not contain dog waste.
Curbside Christmas Tree Pick Up
The City of Harrison has curbside tree pickup during the month of January. The schedule is the same as the curbside leaf pick up.