THE DISTRICT: A PLACE TO EAT, SHOP, Play
The District is Harrison's historic downtown and home to a growing number of shops, restaurants and other businesses. Within The District, patrons can enjoy the City's Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA) to sip adult beverages as they stroll our main thoroughfare.
DORA HOURS OF OPERATION
SUMMER HOURS: (June 1-August 31)
Sunday-Thursday: Noon to 10pm
Friday and Saturday: Noon to Midnight
Sunday: Noon to 10pm
Monday-Thursday: 4pm to 10pm
Friday: 4pm to Midnight
Saturday: Noon to Midnight
Hours are subject to change.
RULES FOR DORA PATRONS
The following rules are in place for the safety and security of everyone.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased from participating businesses (listed below) and contained in the designated cups.
- A beverage must be consumed inside the business where it was purchased, inside a participating business that does not serve alcohol, or outdoors within the DORA. (Patrons may not carry beverages into a participating business that serves alcohol.)
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted beyond boundaries of the DORA. Patrons should observe street signs that mark the boundaries and utilize our DORA map.
- Only patrons age 21 and up are permitted to consume alcohol.
PArticipating DORA Businesses
DORA cups can be purchased and filled at the following businesses:
- 1860 Taproom & Bottleshop
- Heist + Co.
- The Coffee Peddlar
- Market Street Grille
- Harrison Moose Lodge 2633
- Tuco's Cantina
- On The Rocks Harrison