Vaccine Available for Homebound City of Harrison Harrison and Harrison Township Residents
March 20, 2021: The Harrison Fire Department has partnered with Hamilton County Public Health to bring COVID-19 vaccinations into the homes of Harrison and Harrison Township residents who are "homebound" or do not have the means to travel to a vaccination clinic. If you, or anyone else attached to this email, is aware of someone who would be interested in receiving the vaccine because of being homebound, please use this registration link: https://redcap.link/Homebound_Registration
Vaccine Appointments for March 30 Clinic in Harrison
March 19, 2021: Hamilton County Public Health is hosting a clinic in the City of Harrison for people needing their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Appointments are required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Where: Harrison Activity Center
Address: 9999 West Road, Harrison, OH 45030
When: March 30th, 2021 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Number of appointments: 204
Two ways to schedule an appointment:
- Calling 513-999-2312 on 3/23/21 from 9:00am – 12:00pm (noon)
· A customer service representative can help you get scheduled over the phone.
- Schedule yourself using a web browser (instructions below)
Instructions to schedule yourself using a web browser:
If you already have an ArmorVax account you DO NOT need to make another one! PDF step by step instructions for creating an account on the ArmorVax website
- Using the link below either log in (if you have an ArmorVax account) OR create a patient account if you don't already have one (if you have an account skip to 4).
- Create a new patient account.
- Each person over the age of 18 needs to have their own account and personal email address. Minors need to be added as a family member under a parent or legal guardian account (parent or guardian will need to create their account first).
- Once you fill in your information you will be emailed a one-time password (to the email address you created the account with). Make sure to check your junk or spam folder.
- Log-in with your email and the one-time password.
- Every time you log in you will need to request a new one-time password.
- Click the location of the clinic in your community (location notes above)
- If no appointments are listed for that location, none are available (the website and app may say “all appointments are already scheduled.”). If appointments at our locations are full but there are other clinics available, ArmorVax will reroute you to a public map that shows clinics hosted by other providers. Eligibility for those appointments may vary and is determined by other providers.
Your second dose appointment will be scheduled for the same time and location as your first dose on the date highlighted below. Please ensure you are picking a time you are available on both days. ArmorVax will email you an appointment confirmation by 9pm the next business day after your first appointment. Second dose appointment date: April 20th, 2021
Appointments will not be rescheduled. If you cancel your appointment you will not be offered a new time. We will continue to notify you of future appointment dates as they become available.