What can I recycle?

Curbside recycling is available to City residents for no charge. Please request a bin from the Utilities Department to recycle the following: cardboard (broken down, newspapers, office paper, brown grocery bags, junk mail and envelopes, paperboard (cereal boxes, etc, glass bottles and jars (remove the lids, plastic bottles (remove lids and tips), aluminum and steel cans. Click here for more information.

Show All Answers

1. How do a get a street light fixed?
2. How do I report a pothole?
3. What can I recycle?
4. When are yard waste, leaves and trees collected?