Do I have to pay estimated tax?
If your employer does not withhold a Harrison tax or another city tax from your wages, you are required to file an annual declaration of estimated tax and make quarterly payments. Your estimate should not be less than last year's earnings unless otherwise noted.

The 1st quarter is due by April 15th filing date even if you have an extension. The remaining balance will be billed quarterly.

Show All Answers

1. Can I file my return electronically?
2. Do I have to file a Harrison Income Tax form?
3. Can I pay with credit cards?
4. Do you give credit for paying another city tax?
5. Do I need an extension for city tax if I have a federal extension?
6. Do I have to pay estimated tax?